methods@manchester is a faculty funded initiative, highlighting Manchester's strength in research methods in the social sciences.
- to highlight Manchester's strength in research methods in the social sciences
- to promote interdisciplinary and innovative methodological developments
- to foster further developments, including training, through external funding
We achieve these aims by:
- creating web pages that showcase the expertise in research methods within the faculty
- promoting and facilitating methods-related events across the university
- holding events promoting methods such as the Methods Fair and the Summer School